Human Resources & Risk Management
- Management and administration of employee benefits
- Fair and consistent recruitment, selection, and retention program
- Implementation and administration of District policies and programs
- Professional development and training programs offered to District staff
- Maintenance of the District’s personnel records
- Employee relations and labor matters
- Comprehensive safety training program
- Managing adherence and compliance with state safety mandates as well as the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Manages the general, auto, and property liability insurance for the District
Top Workplace Award
East Valley Water District was presented the Top Workplaces in the Inland Empire award by in the small company category for 2015, 2016 and 2017. The Top Workplace list is based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey.
2017 Feature Article in the Press Enterprise
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with East Valley Water District, please visit Career Opportunities to begin your career search. Your application will be saved online and can be used to apply for other jobs with East Valley Water District.
East Valley Water District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Additional employment information:
EVWD offers a Volunteer Program to provide community members an opportunity to gain valuable job experience and learn how the water District works. To learn more about program and complete an application, please click here.