Claim for Damages

East Valley Water District Claim Procedure

Submit a completed Claim for Damages form (PDF) in person or by mail to:

  • East Valley Water District
    Administrative Office
    31111 Greenspot Road
    Highland, CA 92346

The claim will then be submitted to the Director of Administrative Services for processing.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kerrie Bryan, Director of Administrative Services, at 909-885-4900.