Home Water Evaluation
Did You Know?
- 69% of water use is for outdoor irrigation
- 60% of outdoor water usage is from over-watering.
Water-efficient landscaping uses 15% less water
Start saving today with a free home water efficient evaluation!
You can save water by being water efficient both indoors and out. East Valley Water District is committed to helping our customers save water with providing them with rebates and water use evaluations. At no cost to you, we can show you how to save water by evaluating your home and recommending ways on how to use water more efficiently. Evaluations are available on weekdays by appointment.
To schedule your evaluation fill out the Water Use Evaluation Form or call 909-806-4287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Water Use Evaluation?
The home water use evaluation is a free program to all East Valley Water District residential customers. A member from our staff will evaluate your water usage and make recommendations on how to start saving water and be more efficient. To participate, an adult member of the household must be present and able to locate the irrigation system controller.
A water efficient evaluation includes:
- A review of the landscapes conditions, and irrigation equipment.
- Suggestions for programming controllers for effective water saving schedules.
- Material on water wise landscaping and available rebates
- Offer tips on low water use landscaping, where appropriate
- Check your meter to detect leaks.
What are the benefits?
The water evaluation is a great tool to identify ways to conserve water. East Valley Water District staff can also highlight where qualifying rebates may be available. Start saving today and call for your free evaluation.