EVWD’s Volunteer Program offers community members an opportunity to gain valuable job experience and learn how the water district works while serving in the rewarding sector of public service. With flexible hours that work around volunteer schedules, it’s easy and convenient to get involved. The length of the volunteer opportunity can be customized to each participant. Whether participating in a one-time project or long-term assignment, these contributions will be valuable to our community.
Potential Volunteer Opportunities
• Customer Service
• Information Technology
• General Administration/Clerical
• Human Resources
• Public Affairs/Conservation
• Operations/Facilities Maintenance
• Special Events
Benefits of Volunteering
• Make a difference in your community
• Learn new skills
• Opportunity to gain valuable work experience
• Meet new people
Who Can Participate
To be considered for a volunteer position, applicants must:
• Be sixteen (16) years of age or older
• Consent to a background screening
• Complete and pass a pre-volunteer assignment physical
Ready to Get Involved?
Complete and submit the Volunteer Interest Application. Human Resources will contact you with status of your application. Applications for unavailable positions will be kept on file for one (1) year and be considered for future opportunities.
Questions on how you can help the community by volunteering? Give us a call at (909) 885-4900 or email us.