Bottled Water Label Art Contest
Calling all young artists who are ready to make a difference and show how they can help protect our water supply. Let your imagination flow and illustrate how we can safeguard our rivers, lakes, and oceans. Dive in and become a guardian of water through art!
Who Can Participate
Students grade 1 through 6 attending a school or living within East Valley Water District's boundaries can participate.
How To Participate
There are multiple ways for students to obtain a contest packet.
- East Valley Water District is working with local schools to provide contest packets to students whom wish to participate. Students may request a packet from their teacher.
- Download a Contest Entry and Artwork Template Form by clicking any of the links below.
- Visit the District's Headquarters located at 31111 Greenspot in Highland or Sterling Natural Resource Center, 25318 5th Street in Highland and request a packet with Customer Service.
Artwork Due Date
All water bottle labels must be mailed or hand delivered by 5:00pm on Wednesday, January 31, 2024 to:
East Valley Water District
Attention: Public Affairs
25318 5th Street, San Bernardino, CA 92410
- Call (909) 806-4280
- Email email@example.com
Three artists will receive:
- Artwork Featured on the District’s Limited-Edition Bottles of Water
- $100 Gift Card
- Certificate of Recognition
- A Case of Water With Their Artwork
An honorable recognition will be awarded to one student from each grade level whose artwork represented the theme in a unique way and will receive:
- $25 Gift Card
- Certificate of Recognition
All winners will be invited to an East Valley Water District Board meeting to accept their special recognition.
Teachers Can Win Too
Every teacher that submits student artwork, will be entered into a drawing to win a $300 gift card for classroom supplies.
- All artwork must be drawn on the template provided by the District.
- Students may use crayon, watercolor, markers, ink, chalk, pencils, paints, cut paper, or fabric. Photography or computer generated artwork is permitted.
- Student must include first and last name on back of artwork.
- Students are encouraged to write a short phrase on the artwork. Phrase must be spelled correctly and lettering must be large and legible.
- Students must work on artwork independently.
- Labels must illustrate how to protect our water supply.
- Artwork must be original. Reproduction of popular cartoon characters will not be accepted.
- Do not fold artwork. Entry must be kept in its original form.
- Each submitted design must have an entry form completely filled out and paper clipped to the artwork template.
- This is not a school sponsored activity. The San Bernardino Unified School District and the Redlands Unified School District do not approve, support, supervise or endorse this program/activity.