District Vision & Core Values
Enhance and preserve the quality of life for our community through innovative leadership and world class public service.
Leadership: Motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal or destination.
Partnership: Developing relationships between a wide range of groups and individuals through collaboration and shared responsibility.
Stewardship: Embracing the responsibility of enhancing and protecting resources considered worth caring for and preserving.
Agency Goals and Objectives
I. Implement Effective Solutions Through Visionary Leadership
- Identify Opportunities to Optimize Natural Resources
- Maximize Internal Capabilities through Ongoing Professional Development
- Strengthen Regional, State and National Partnerships
- Encourage Performance Based Results Through Staff Empowerment
- Practice Transparent and Accountable Fiscal Management
- Utilize Effective Communication Methods
- Pursue Alternative Funding Sources
- Provide Quality Information to Encourage Community Engagement
- Advance Emergency Preparedness Efforts
- Strive to Provide World Class Customer Relations
- Promote a Positive Organizational Culture
- Embrace an Environment of Active Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- Develop Projects and Programs to Ensure Safe and Reliable Services
- Enhance Planning Efforts that Respond to Future Demands
- Dedicate Efforts Toward System Maintenance and Modernization
- Enable Fact-Based Decision Making Through State-of-the-Art Data Management