District Vision & Core Values
Enhance and preserve the quality of life for our community through innovative leadership and world class public service.
Leadership: Motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal or destination.
Partnership: Developing relationships between a wide range of groups and individuals through collaboration and shared responsibility.
Stewardship: Embracing the responsibility of enhancing and protecting resources considered worth caring for and preserving.
Agency Ideals and Endeavors
I. Encourage Innovative Investments to Promote Sustainable Benefits
- Develop Projects and Programs to Ensure Safe and Reliable Services
- Manage and Identify Methods to Conserve Natural Resources
- Enhance Emergency Preparedness Programs
- Dedicate Effort Toward System Maintenance and Modernization
- Actively Seek Alternative Supply Resources
- Strive to Provide World Class Customer Relations
- Promote a Positive Organizational Culture
- Identify Strategies to Attract and Retain a High Quality Workforce
- Maximize Staff and Governing Board Capabilities Through Ongoing Professional Development
- Practice Transparent and Accountable Fiscal Management
- Promote Community Involvement and Educational Opportunities
- Strengthen Regional, State and National Partnerships
- Utilize Innovative Communication Methods
- Respect and Preserve Regional Heritage
- Develop a Proactive Legislative Presence
- Support Ongoing Business Process Improvement
- Encourage Performance Based Results Through Staff Empowerment
- Pursue Alternative Funding Sources
- Embrace an Environment of Active Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- Conduct Post Implementation Evaluations and Make Improvements as Necessary