Board of Directors
- 5:30 p.m. (Closed Session begins at 4:30 p.m.)
- Second and fourth Wednesday of each month
- Board Room at the East Valley Water District Administrative Office
On March 8, 2017, East Valley Water District adopted Resolution 2017.05 to transition the election cycle from odd numbered years to the statewide general elections of even number of years. The San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors approved this change on May 23, 2017. Current Board Members whose terms were expiring in 2017 will be extended to 2018, and those set to expire in 2019 will be extended to 2020.
This move allows for the consolidation of public agencies on a single ballot, resulting in cost savings for the community. Had the District remained on the same schedule, future election costs would have increased significantly.
- Ronald L. Coats, Chairman of the Board
- Current Term of Office 2013-2018*
- Chris Carrillo, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Current Term of Office 2015-2020*
- James Morales, Jr., Governing Board Member
- Current Term of Office 2013- 2018*
- David E. Smith, Governing Board Member
- Current Term of Office 2015- 2020*
- Nanette Shelton,Governing Board Member
- Current Term of Office 2015- 2018*